Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Instagram

In my last post, I stated I was taking a hiatus from this blog, minus the birthday posts, but I'm still picking up cards. One thing I've learned when doing the social media for Sluggo's is that Instagram is a hotbed for sportscards accounts. So I set up an account for this blog on there, so I can show off some cards as I get them. It's quick and easy and I won't have to type out a post. The screen name is MySportsObsession13 (I had to use 13 (lucky number) because someone else was using the account name without). Here's the QR code if that's easier for you.


I wanted to get this post out there because I picked up a card today at the South Bend show that I'm going to show tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Because I already took it down to my card room and it's almost midnight so tomorrow, when I start working on my cards, I will post it. Along with some others when I get them logged.

I know a lot of you aren't on Instagram but if you take the time to set up an account, there are a ton of card accounts on there. I'm sure you can find something to your liking, but you can start with mine.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. I have an instagram for my school stuff... but never post anything and don't even really know how to use it. By the time I figure it out, there will be another popular social media platform.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.