Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 7, 2023

Happy Birthday - Bill Melton

Bill was born on this day in 1945, making him 78 today.

MLB Debut - May 4th, 1968 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 1968-1975 (White Sox)
  • 1976 (Angels)
  • 1977 (Indians)

White Sox

Angels

Cards on TCDB - 86 cards (up 4 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 20 cards (same as last year)

PC Rank - #66 (#381 overall)

TCDB Rank - #8

Where they came from -

Happy Birthday Bill!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Southsider!

    https://johnsbigleaguebaseballblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-favorite-southsider.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was before my time but I really liked him on the pre and post game for the Sox back when he did it regularly.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.