Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay01

  • 2012 Topps Gold Standard ($.36)

I already had this for my Tom Seaver collection, but I needed one for my White Sox collection.  For $.36, what the hell, might as well grab it.

 

 

Click the following banner to donate to the National MS Society and support our cause.  To view our story, click MS Sucks!

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.