Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trade with Tim

A reader named Tim contacted me about a trade.  It was awhile ago so I don’t remember what I sent him but I received his package awhile ago as well.  Not sure why I didn’t get around to posting this earlier.  Sorry about that Tim.  But I am doing it now.

trade-tim01

All 4 of these go to my Konerko collection.  You know I love the Goudey.

trade-tim02


A Peyton Manning for the player collection.  With the Colts. *sniff *sniff

trade-tim03

And a 2008 Topps Mike Hart rookie card.  Also for the player collection.

Thanks Tim for all the cards.  All positives for the player collections.  He also sent some for the team collection that I didn’t scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.