I do these weekly on my other blog “Random Thoughts From a Random Guy”, figured I'd post them here to. Why not, it’s my blog. Feel free to check them all out.
I blog mainly about new movies to me. Also review other products here and there but it’s mostly movies.
Only watched 1 movie this week to review but it was a good one. Watched the end of Meet Joe Black and all of Legends of the Fall on AMC today but I only review movies I haven’t seen. I take that back, I watched a movie yesterday that I need to review. But it wasn’t anything spectacular, contrary to what everyone is saying.
- the Help – a 5 star movie review.
- Total page views = 199 (up 29 from last week)
- Total posts = 21 (up 1 from last week)
- Total followers = 1 (same as last week)
Here I blog all about My Sports Obsession, mostly baseball cards and the White Sox.
This blog is on autopilot as of late. I haven’t purchased much new so I’m mainly posting some stuff I picked up awhile ago.
- Player Collection Spotlight – Tom Seaver – I highlight a card from my Tom Seaver collection.
- 1973 Topps – Nettles, McMullen, Paul, Cleveland – I highlight 4 more cards from my quest to complete the 1973 Topps set.
- 1981 Topps – Pattin, Tyson, Garner, Burleson – I highlight 4 more cards from my quest to complete the 1981 Topps set.
- Cheap Ebay Pickup – I highlight a new card to my Luis Aparicio collection.
- Philip Humber’s Perfecto – A brief congrats to Philip Humber on throwing his perfect game.
- Total page views = 15,186 (Up 418 from last week)
- Total posts = 348 (Up 5 from last week)
- Total followers = 74 (Same as last week)
Random sports photos. There are only some stats for this blog as it is a Tumblr account, not a blogger account.
- 7 University of Michigan posts.
- 19 White Sox posts.
- 9 other MLB posts.
- 1 Indianapolis Colts post.
- Totals posts = 365 (Up 36 from last week)
- Total followers = 8 (Up 1 from last week)
This is just a blog of my random thoughts. This will be a collection of everything from my thoughts, to funny things I find on the net (including tweets and FB status) to whatever else I decide to post. From being a parent, to being a husband, to everyday life with a MS patient.
- Weekly Catch-Up – Do I really need to explain this post?
- Leaning Flag Pole of Perkins – It was a tad windy around here.
- Therapy, Dumbassery and Twitter – Some random stuff about little league, my wife is beginning to blog more and debating on how much to use Twitter.
- Chiropractor – My wife’s positive appointments with her new Chiropractor.
- Parents are Stupid – A little bitching about parents at little league, also a plug in WTF Did They Just Say? and a quick post in Insane in the Membrane.
- Alzheimer’s - I talk about what’s going on on Grey’s Anatomy and how it relates to myself.
- Total page views = 2114 (Up 254 from last week)
- Total posts = 127 (Up 6 from last week)
- Total followers = 5 (same as last week)
I only guest post on this blog about my Michigan cards. I haven’t been buying cards lately so I haven’t posted here recently. Although Dennis still posts on here so there are posts to read, just none by me.
- Total posts by me = 9
That’s it for the week. As you can tell, I don’t Facebook a lot as far as posting stuff. I posted maybe 2 or 3 other things, vids or pics, but that’s it. While I’m on it multiple times a day, I don’t post much myself.