Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay13

  • 2 card 1966 Topps lot ($1.65/shipped)

Yeah.  I overpayed a bit, but I didn’t have many ‘66’s.  I got it along with this lot as well.

ebay15

  • 2 card 1966 Topps lot ($1.23/shipped)

Even at $1.23.shipped, I overpayed for these as well (in accordance with my budget rules) but after winning all the previous vintage, I got a little carried away.  Oh well, I love the cards so I’ll let it pass.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine getting carried away on Ebay! I don't have to imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.