Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Player Collection Additions - Luis Aparicio

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


1993 Ted Williams


1988 Pacific Legends


1986 Sportflics Decade Greats


2006 Topps Turkey Red


2012 Panini Golden Age


2012 Panini Cooperstown


2013 Panini Colgans Chips


2003 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts

Always happy to add Aparicio cards to the collections. It would have been better if they all were vintage but beggars can't be choosers, or rather, broke people can't be picky. These cards put me at 78 cards, which you would think the majority of those are newer cards, but 19 of them are pre-1980's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.