Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Breaks package

I got a package on Friday, I think, of my cards from 4 different breaks held by the Group Break that posted about before. 2 breaks I got to pick my teams, 2 were random. All the breaks were 2011 Bowman. I’ll start with the Randoms. The 1st break I had the Braves.

aaabraves

I got these six cards. Arodys Vizcaino (Topps 100), Julio Teheran (Bowman’s Best), Julio Teheran (Bowman’s Best – #26/99), Brandon Beachy, Freddie Freeman and Carlos Perez (Bowman Chrome Prospects)

Not a bad pull, a numbered out of /99 is always good.

Next break I had the Yankees.

aaayankees2

Hector Noesi (Prospects), Jose Pirela (Prospects), Adam Warren (Prospects), Mason Williams (Prospects), Manny Banuelos (Prospects), Slade Heathcott (Bowman’s Brightest), Alex Rodriguez (Bowman’s Best), Robinson Cano (Bowman’s Best)

aaayankees3

Jose Pirela (Chrome Prospect), Mason Williams (Chrome Prospect), Adam Warren (Chrome Prospect), Hector Noesi (Chrome Prospect)

aaayankees1

Derek Jeter (Gold #’d 222/250), Gary Sanchez (Topps 100), Manny Banuelos (Topps 100)

Pretty good haul of Yankees (15 cards), which doesn’t surprise me much. When I open a box of cards I always have more Yankees then any other team. Apparently they are popular or something, who knew?

And for 2 other breaks, I got my White Sox.

aaawhitesox

Addison Reed (Prospect), Eduardo Escobar (Prospect), Anthony Carter (Prospect), Gregory Infante, Brent Morel, Jim Gallagher (Prospect), Educardo Escobar (Chrome Prospect), Jim Gallagher (Chrome Prospect)

Nothing super, but I didn’t have any of them as I haven’t bought any Bowman yet this year. Obviously, I’m keeping the Sox cards, and I have a guy who takes all my Yankees. One of these days, I’ll get around to posting a have’s page for trades. The Braves will go to that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.