Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Mail Day

I received the rare Saturday mailing. It's actually not rare to get them on Saturday, I just don't get as many as I used to so they are all rare. One envelope containing 3 cards, all from 1992 and all for a quarter. This seller made me pay my max bid by putting the starting bid at a quarter and I still managed to win 3.

1992 O-Pee-Chee
I picked this up without even looking to see if I have it because I have so few actual O-Pee-Chee (not Upper Deck) cards. I'm posting it assuming I don't have it in the White Sox Collection.

1992 Studio

1992 Donruss Triple Play
I also picked up these 2 for the Jim Abbott Collection. These 2 cards put that collection at 86 cards, slowly closing in on that century mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.