Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 19, 2021

Vacation time

Worked my last day today and am starting my 9 days off. At the beginning of the year, I knew at the rate we were going, they wouldn't give us our usual week off during the July 4th week, Thanksgiving and Christmas. So in January, I put in for all 3 weeks. So while everyone was rushing and trying to put in for a few extra days, I sat back and watched because I was approved 10 months ago. I don't have any plans other than on Turkey Day, just gonna chill at the homestead.

Today's post is another Michigan guy but a guy I collected before I was even a Michigan guy. It's only 1 card though.


I got this from Sluggo going through his relic/auto box to get them prepared for the show and he let me have it. I think he was mainly willing to get rid of it because it was an unlicensed card. It's not my first relic of Barry but I'm still short on any autos. There was a really nice one at the show we worked, I was looking at it but wasn't willing to drop the money on it but Sluggo did purchase it, now I just got to talk him into selling it to me.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm digging the design and of course I'm happy to see you add a nice Barry to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Day 1 of my 9 day break as well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.