Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Bredesonday

Finally watched the Michigan game from yesterday. They replayed it on Big Ten Network last night sometime and my DVR recorded it so I watched it this morning. They looked good, a lot of good plays, a lot of big plays which is rare when I watch them. Granted it was against Maryland but I liked what I saw. I was really hoping the Ohio/MSU would be closer but Ohio winning. After watching them blowing out MSU it takes away some of my confidence going against them next week. Not that I think MSU was all that good this year, they beat us, but I don't believe they are the better team. We'll see next week. It's for all the marbles to finally go back to a Big Ten championship which we haven't won in a long time. We win that, everything will work itself out. That's been my goal for the team for a long time.

The basketball team plays tonight so I'll be watching that at 9:30.

I mentioned that I went to the LCS yesterday. I picked up 4 Michigan autos for $15. The following is one of them and it's a new collection as I didn't have any of him yet.


This is actually the red parallel but it's pretty much the same as the base as it's not serial numbered like a few of the other parallels. When logging this is on TCDB, I read where he only has 14 cards which explains why it took me so long to pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.