Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Happy (late) Birthday - Channing Stribling

The bad part about not being at work this week is I tend to not look at my calendar and I didn't realize I missed a birthday yesterday. My bad!

Channing was born on the day yesterday, making him 27 yesterday.

NFL Debut - none

Years active - 

  • 2017 (Browns, Colts, 49'ers)
  • 2018 (Colts, Chargers)
He was on practice squads on the teams above, he hasn't had any playing time and has bounced around between the Canadian league, AFL and XFL.

Cards on TCDB - 47 cards

Cards I have - 5 cards


Those are the only 2 base cards I have. The left is from AAF, the right is XFL.

Where they came from - 

  • Ebay (3 cards)
  • Sportlots (2 cards)


All my Michigan cards are also all my autographs.

Happy late birthday Channing!

*All cards pictured are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.