Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 12, 2021

Happy Birthday - Trey Burke

Trey was born on this day in 1992, making him 29 today.

NBA Debut - November 20th, 2013 (Jazz)

Years active - 

  • 2013-2016 (Jazz)
  • 2016-2017 (Wizards)
  • 2018-2019 (Knicks)
  • 2019 (Mavericks)
  • 2019-2020 (76'ers)
  • 2020-current (Mavericks)
Utah Jazz (rookie)

Washington Wizards

New York Knicks

Those are the only 3 teams I have to represent, I must not have many newer cards.

Cards on TCDB - 1061 cards

Cards I have - 44 cards



A rainbow, certainly not a complete one though.



This one is a little further along but still not copmlete.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (30 cards)
  • Ebay (9 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (2 cards)
  • Unknown (2 cards)
  • Sluggo (1 card)

I do have 4 of Trey in the maize and blue.

I have 2 relics, 1 of them a nice dual colored one.




I also have 4 autographs.

Happy Birthday Trey Burke!

*All cards shown are in my collections but the photo/scans are from TCDB/Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.