Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Another first, tomorrow

So, after work today (and after I picked up my new contacts) I went over to my mom's and loaded up 5 tables in the back of my car. Then I went over to Sluggo's and loaded up approximately 25-30 boxes of cards, 3 display cases and all 5 tables into the back of his truck. First thing tomorrow morning, we are driving out to the hotel and will be a part of a card show. While Sluggo has done a bunch of these, it will be my first time selling at one. It will be weird being on the other side of the table but I'm looking forward to it. I was on the other side of the table for the National but it wasn't my stuff, I was just helping out so I didn't do much. This time I'll have say in prices and stuff. 


It's the first show at this venue and the guy running it had one at the fairgrounds a month or so ago and it wasn't really impressive so I'm a little worried about attendance but we'll see. We're getting half off our tables since we're bringing our own so hopefully we at least make enough to cover the tables and our time. We'll see.

I plan on using our Instagram tomorrow, so feel free to give it a follow. @SluggosSportsCards.

Today's post is another player who doesn't have very many cards, although it's more than the 25 that the last guy had.


Devin has 129 cards but this is only my 4th of Gardner. He has become a YouTuber that has come into the limelight for some fans. He's been doing, what is more or less, a podcast on video for the Michigan Insider and has been insightful. I've only watched clips but he's made a little noise doing it. I picked up this 1 card on Sportlots.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.