Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Happy Birthday - Taco Charlton

Taco was born on this day in 1994, making him 27 today.

NFL Debut - September 10th, 2017 (Cowboys)

Years Active -

  • 2017-2019 (Cowboys)
  • 2019 (Dolphins)
  • 2020 (Chiefs)
  • 2021 (Steelers)
Cowboys (rookie)

I only have Cowboys cards so that's all you get in that section.

Cards on TCDB - 570 cards

Cards I have - 12 cards


This is the only action shot I have of him in a pro jersey.

Where they came from - 

  • Ebay (4 cards)
  • Sportlots (3 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (3 cards)
  • Card Shows (1 card)
  • Sluggo (1 card)



I have 3 cards in Michigan gear (minus a couple you'll see next).



I also have 3 autographs but you've seen 2 of the cards above just without the auto, and even the 3rd as they used the same picture.

On a side note, I learned on Wikipedia while making this post that he's named Taco because his mom is a Taco Bell afficionado. I don't know what that means but I thought it was cool.

Happy Birthday Taco!

*All cards shown above are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.