Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

It's been a Long week

Went to our LCS after my cousin got off work and I picked up a few things. Even spent a bunch of money (for me) on a single card. You'll see that when that Tier 1 player post comes around again. It'll be awhile though because I just posted cards from him last month.

We also opened up a bunch of blasters so I picked up a small stack of 2021's that I didn't have yet.

Today's post is a previous Wolverine which is good for today as we blasted Maryland. Would have been nice to watch it but I didn't know it was streaming until late in the second half when I went to start watching what I though was recorded on my DVR.


I picked up these 4 from Sportlots. I only had 3 to start with so this puts me at 7 cards. I thought I had the last one but this is the Silver parallel. The words are silver instead of white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.