Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday Perfection

 Just a quick post tonight. I'm working a few hours in the morning before going to a card show. I'm going in earlier than normal so I can get off earlier to make it to the show so I need to head to bed soon.

Today's post is of Mr. Perfect. That should be all I need to say but you may not know which one so I'll just show you.

2008

2009

2010

2011


2012

2013

2014

All of the above came from my first Sportlots package. Which is why they are scanned by years. You know I liked the guy if I kept collecting him after he left the Sox.


These came from my 2nd Sportlots package which is why they are later years then all the previous one. Except the top row right, it's from a set that's listed as multi-sport so they were listed after the newer stuff which is why it came at the end.

I like Buehrle because he didn't have the type of stuff you'd expect from someone who has thrown a no-hitter, let alone a perfect game. He always seemed really down to earth and just a cool guy you'd want to hang out with. Plus he's from St. Charles, MO which my family has a little history with that town. Nothing special, but I've been there plenty.

These 33 cards bumps up the Buehrle collection to 369 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.