Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Update

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I got a nice surprise from my daughter's girlfriend, she brought me a blaster of 2021 Update for me to open. It was a decent blaster for a retail. Most of the inserts were big names, a couple of serial numbered cards as well as 6 cards for my PC's, so a very good blaster.

Today's post had to be bumped in once I put in the cards from yesterday because it moved up to the PC that hadn't been posted about in the longest time. July of 2020 to be exact so over a year. 

I picked up this auto of Khaleke Hudson at the Baseball Card Exchange yesterday. I picked up 4 Michigan autos that you'll eventually see. As well as a handful of White Sox auto's and relics. I only paid $3 for this so I can't complain, even if they messed with the helmet.

4 comments:

  1. Spending time with your family on Thanksgiving is awesome. Spending time with your family on Thanksgiving and receiving a blaster as a gift is even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Thanksgiving, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.