Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Golfing with Cease

Sitting here and watching Yellowstone because my wife was out of town so now that she's home, we're watching it first. I haven't told her about the time it's over, the Michigan game will be starting.

Today's post is a pitcher that I've seen on the Sox boards a couple of times this offseason. Playing frisbee golf or disc golf or whatever it's called.

I grabbed this out of Sluggo's cards while doing some work for him. It's a Chrome rookie so I was pleased to add it. I added a bunch of him in July which is why you only get 1 card today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.