Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Joshing with the Helmet

Yesterday we had an offensive linemen, today we head over to the defensive side.


Along with the Taylor Lewan auto I showed yesterday, I picked this auto up as well. Unlike Taylor though, I only have 4 cards of Josh but this is my first auto of him. He's sort of in the Maize and Blue, not a fan of the white jerseys but really not a fan when they screw with the helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm glad he at least has a pretty legible signature for now. Yeah, I hate when they have to mess with the uniform for licensing reasons too

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.