Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 26, 2021

Happy Birthday - Lano Hill

Delano/Lano was born on this day in 1995, making him 26 today.

NFL Debut - September 17th, 2017

Years active -

  • 2017-2020 (Seahawks)
  • 2021 (Panthers)
Seahawks rookie

Delano is on the practice squad on the Panthers so I don't have any cards with them.

Cards on TCDB - 27 cards

Cards I have - 3 cards


The base and color burst parallel.

Where they came from - 

  • Sportlots (3 cards)

That was easy enough.

Apparently he changed his name from Delano to Lano, I wasn't aware of that until this post.

Happy Birthday Delano/Lano Hill!

*All cards in this post are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.