Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Texans Tuesday

After a couple of late birthday posts, I'm back with some more new cards. I picked up one of these cards last weekend at the LCS (to see others picked up, go here). This card got bumped to the top of the list because I haven't posted any cards of his since February of last year.


I picked up the base on the left on Sportlots and the auto on the right at my LCS. I paid $3 for the auto, it's spectacularly shiny in person.

These 2 give me 5 cards of Karan. They are also the first 2 I have in a pro uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.