Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 8, 2021

Happy Birthday - De'Veon Smith

De'Veon was born on this day in 1994, making him 27 today.

NFL Debut - December 3rd, 2017

Years Active - 

  • 2017 (Dolphins)
Dolphins (rookie)

Cards on TCDB - 180 cards

Cards I have - 9 cards


He did play some in the XFL and I managed a card of it.

Where they came from -


I have 3 Michigan (non-auto) cards.

I have 1 auto in his pro uniform.



I also have 3 autos in Michigan colors.

Happy Birthday De'Veon Smith!

*All cards are in my collection but the card photos/scans came from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.