Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sleepy Saturday

We did our 2nd day of the show today, it's also the last. I'll talk about it tomorrow. I've been fighting sleep all evening while watching the Michigan/Penn State game and now the Michigan/Prairie View A&M (yeah, I never heard of them either) game.

Today's post, we go back to some baseball and a possible starter for the Sox next year.

I picked up this card from Sluggo going through a bunch of Gallery cards. I don't think he relalized it was a Private Issue card when he skimmed them otherwise it wouldn't have been in there.


I picked up this Holo Orange of Michael at the LCS a month or so ago. I'm pretty sure it was in the dime box but I'm not positive.

These 2 give my Kopech collection to 73 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.