Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Happy (late) Birthday - Nick Eubanks

So, because I missed the last birthday, I decided to change the way I check to see if there are any birthdays. Before, I put them all on a calendar, as you can see from the last post, I still miss them because I don't always check the calendar. What I do do (I said do do) is check my post spreadsheet to see which post is going today. So I added the birthdays to that sheet so that I check it every day. When I put them in, I realized I missed quite a bit throughout the year. Partly because as I started new collections, I wasn't adding them to the calendar. Hopefully that is fixed now.

After all that, I also realized that their were 2 birthdays that I missed yesterday.

Nick was born on the day (yesterday) making him 25 on that day (yesterday).

NFL Debut - none

Years active - 

  • 2021 (Cowboys, Eagles, Lions)

All of the above teams he was on the practice squad, which he is currently on the Lions squad.

Cards on TCDB - 66 cards

Cards I have - 3 cards


It's the only base card, although technically a parallel (gold) that I have.

Where they came from - 

  • Card Show (Kalamazoo) - 1 card
  • the National - 1 card
  • Sportlots - 1 card
 

I do have 2 autographs and in Michigan at that. The gold above and the Green autograph haven't been shown here yet so that's also another post I knocked off as well.

Happy birthday Nick!

1 comment:

  1. Nice autographs! I need to chase down signatures of a bunch of recent guys myself.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.