Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Two Tues-day

Today's post is a guy that I thought I would never have this many cards of. Mainly because he never really made the pros so I wasn't expecting very many cards to be made of him but yet, here we are.

I picked up these 2 at the show in Shipshewana. Probably a $1 box but I don't feel like looking that up at this moment.


This one I grabbed at the show in Fort Wayne, it's very colorful. This is the green and yellow parallel, it's numbered to /149.

The nice thing about never playing in the pros is all his cards are in the maize and blue. These 3 cards put my Patterson collection at 11 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.