Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Sox Star

Today's post is back to baseball and it's a non-Michigan one so it won't alienate the majority of you. It's even a player that, judging by his prices, the majority of you will know.

These 11 all came from Sluggo. He normally likes to keep the Luis Robert cards but if they are generally a base card type, he'll let me have them.

This one came from Fred (which reminds me he gave me some more and they are still in my lunch box). While this looks like a Purple parallel of some kind, it's not, it's a regular Finest.

These 3 came from the card show in Kalamazoo so I'm sure I paid a little more for them. I think they were all $1 cards.


These 7 cards came from the National. I only paid $1.25 each for all of them. They were all in a half off box so I scooped them up.

If you would have asked me at the beginning of the year how many Luis Robert cards I'd have, I would have guessed 15 or so and I only had 12 when the year started. These 22 give me 42 cards. Now I just need to find a cheap autograph but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.