Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Big Little Dog

 Looks like the Braves are the new World Series Champions. My cousin and I were hoping for a Sox/Braves World Series so at least one of our teams made it and won it. They have some good young players so maybe they'll stick around for the next few years.

Today's post we're going back to basketball, which should be starting soon. This guy is a pain to shop for on Sportlots because he shares names with his father and because there are no photos, you have to guess or take the time to look them up elsewhere. I got lazy, it was a modern set so I figured it was him, it wasn't, and I ended up with a couple of cards of his dad.

I picked up these 2 on Sportlots. You thought we were going to get a Michigan jersey didn't you? I think that's my first card of him with the Pacers.


I also stumbled upon this one at the Shipshewana card show in a dime box. I'm always happy to find player collections in dime boxes.

3 different cards, 3 different teams, 3 different years. These 3 cards give me 12 card of the Big Dog's son, Little Dog? Puppy? I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.