Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 15, 2021

the Original Yaz

The card show went great, it wasn't as much foot traffic as we would have liked but we had a pretty good day. We had heard more than once that we had the good stuff and a lot people came back to our table. We probably spent about 1/3 of what we received buying from people coming up to the table.

The only negative was Saturday night, I came down with pink eye so I assume that was from handling all that money over the weekend. That would be why I didn't get a post out yesterday. I had trouble even keeping my eye open enough to see. It's a lot better today so I'm hoping to go back to work tomorrow.

Today's post is a Hall of Famer who while on Sportlots earlier today, I picked a bunch more of him as he's one of my Tier 3 collections which is where I'm at on Sportlots.


These were all odds and ends on my last Sportlots order that I picked up to get more from each seller. If you know me, you know I'm digging that sticker in the middle, as well as the 1960 look-a-like.

These 4 move the collection up to 78 cards. It will get a big boost when I ship my next Sportlots box.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.