Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 20, 2017

A rare find, sorta

I got one card in the mail and it was for a collection that I don't cards for very often. I don't even see them listed very often. That may be because I only search for cards under a quarter so maybe his cards are just so expensive that nobody starts them off that low. I'm pretty sure that's not it but it's what I choose to believe. I can get a ton of Cal Ripken Jr cards because he didn't really do anything in baseball but this guy, I can't find cheap because everybody loves him. Want to know who it is? Let's take a look.

2015 Topps Mini
So I might of lied a little bit. What I said was true, I get all kinds of Ripken cards and I rarely add AJ cards but I'm pretty sure what I told you on why isn't true. Well, it is now because it's on the internet and everything on the internet is the truth. In case you didn't read the caption on the picture, that isn't a 2015 Topps but a 2015 Topps Mini. According to baseballcardpedia.com, less than 1,000 of these sets were produced so there's that as well. I managed to pick it up for $.16/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. The guy really put together a nice career. His look sums it up. (Whatever that means.)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.