Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Carlton Fisk collection

I have more in this player collection because of his stint with the Chicago White Sox so when I started his collection, I already had quite a few of them.  This is the 86th card of the Carlton Fisk collection and it comes from his playing days with the White Sox.  I actually picked up these 2 in a lot so I grabbed one for the Fisk collection and one for the White Sox collection.  I got both cards for $.38.

Carlton Fisk

1992 Donruss Triple Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.