Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Random vintage collection

I’ve randomed all my cards in my vintage collection by decade.  Here’s what popped up.
For a description of what my Vintage collection is, click here for the post.
1950’s
1950s
1955 Topps – Gair Allie
Another 1955, I know you’re shocked.  I’m down to only 2 more from the 50’s decade to show on these posts.  I believe this is the last of the 1955’s though, all 3 have been shown.
1960’s
1960s
1969 Topps – Gary Waslewski
I have 6 cards from 1969.  You got to love the airbrushed hat and the shortened team name.
1970’s
1970s
1973 Topps – Mike Cuellar
I have 421 cards from the 1973 set.  I’ve been working on this set longer than I have the vintage collection which is why I have so many more cards in this set. Although I haven’t made much headway as of late.
1980’s
1980s
I have 529 cards from the 1981 set. I’ve been working on this set longer as well. I still love the hats with the info on the front.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.