Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Random Vintage

I’ve randomed all my cards in my vintage collection by decade.  Here’s what popped up.
For a description of what my Vintage collection is, click here for the post.
1950’s
1950s
1955 Topps – Bobby Hofman
You got to love the 1955’s.  I have 3 of them, I believe you’ve now seen 2 of them.  I told you I didn’t have much from the 1950’s. That’s what happens when you only buy cheap.
1960’s
1960s
1968 Topps – Wilbur Wood
I actually have 20 1968’s so you’ll see some more of these eventually.  I probably picked this up for the White Sox collection then realized I already had it so it went to the vintage collection.
1970’s
1970s
1974 Topps – Steve Stone
I have 64 cards from the 1974 Topps set. This card was probably the same as above, bought it for the White Sox collection and already had it.
1980’s
1980s
1987 Topps – Lee Guetterman
I have 523 cards from the 1987 Topps set.  Pretty good action shot for a pitcher card.  Actually a defensive action shot, either that or the catcher threw back a horrible throw.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.