Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Player collection additions - Carlton, Carter and Fisk

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

We saw the vintage pick-ups in the last couple of posts. Today, we'll start with the player pick-ups and we will be doing that alphabetically.


2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions


1983 Topps (All-Star)

2 more additions to the Steve Carlton collection. I actually purchased 4 of his but I ended up having 2 of them. Some days I'm too lazy to check and see if I have them before I bid.


1987 Fleer


2013 Topps Chasing History


2011 Topps Gypsy Queen


2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Collisions at the Plate

1 Vintage (sorta) and 3 modern cards. I was a Mets fan growing up, when Carter played for them, but I still prefer seeing him in the Expos colors. I'm pretty sure that's Ozzie Smith in that last card. I think I used that photo on My Sports Obsession II awhile back.


2001 Fleer Greats


2005 Upper Deck All-Star Classics


2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Beantown's Best


2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed White


1981 Topps Drake's Big Hitters

4 Red Sox additions and 1 White Sox one (and a hideous uniform at that), that's not great for a White Sox fan but that's also partly to I have a lot of his White Sox ones (87) compared to the Red Sox cards (12).

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.