Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Last couple of weeks pick-ups, part 2

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

I forgot I was posting these. I need to get them done so I can start on last weeks pick-ups.

jordan01

Michael Jordan – 1990-91 NBA Hoops (All-Star)

I was pleased with this card because I actually collected basketball cards back when these were released so it was kind of a flashback for me.

This card puts the Michael Jordan Collection at 76 cards.

larkin01

Barry Larkin – 1991 Fleer Ultra

larkin02

Barry Larkin – 1998 Upper Deck

larkin03

Barry Larkin – 2003 MLB Showdown

larkin04

Barry Larkin – 1993 Topps Black Gold

larkin05

Barry Larkin – 1993 Upper Deck

larkin06

Barry Larkin – 1993 Donruss Triple Play

larkin07

Barry Larkin – 1996 Upper Deck (Strange But True)

A nice group of Barry Larkin’s, all were purchased as singles and I don’t usually win to many of his cards so it was a good week for Barry.

These 7 cards put the Barry Larkin collection at 51 cards.

 

I have one more post of 3 players to finish off what is now 2 weeks and beyond pick-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.