Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Player Collection Additions - Konerko, Ripken and Schmidt

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.




1998 Pinnacle


1997 Bowman


2011 Bowman Green /450

3 additions to the Paul Konerko is always good, I now have 324 different Konerko cards so between him not really getting listed under $.50 much and I already have a bunch, I don't generally get many of his anymore.


1998 Topps


1995 Donruss


2004 Upper Deck Memorable Moments

I actually got all 3 of these in one lot and only paid $.54/shipped for it.  These 3 cards give me 144 cards in the Ripken Collection.


1984 Milton Bradley


1986 Sportflics (2/Pedro Guerrero and Darrell Porter)


2014 Panini Prizm


1988 Topps Commemorative set


1983 Topps (all-star)


2005 Donruss Zenith


2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions

With the addition of these 7 cards, the Schmidt Collection is up to 45 cards. I wasn't able to pick up very many and now, all of the sudden, I'm winning a bunch. Don't understand why, maybe his cards are just now getting listed cheap enough, I don't know.

That's all for the last batch, for this blog, my next batch will be over at the Michigan blog and then I'll be back with my Just Commons purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.