Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 11, 2015

New Additions - Abbott, Bench, Buehrle, Carter, Hart and Jackson

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise noted) and all were under $.50/shipped.

I'm listing Ebay stuff but also I got an awesome package from Dennis over at "Too Many Verlanders" and my favorite "Too Many Manninghams", although you'll see a lot of that great stuff on the TMM blog whenever I get that post together. I also received 2 huge packages of mainly White Sox cards from Jeff over at "2 x 3 Heroes" as well and both guys also sent a bunch of vintage. I'm also randomizing the posts so let's see what's next.

Today's post features multiple players because I didn't get very many of them so I combined them. There are 6 different player collections represented today.




1992 Topps


1992 Upper Deck


2008 Press Pass Gridiron Graphs autograph

Not surprising that all 3 cards that Dennis sent me are all Michigan alumni. The Mike Hart was one of many Michigan autographs he sent me but you'll have to see those over at the TMM blog, whenever I get around to posting it.



2004 Upper Deck MVP Batter Up!


2004 Donruss Elite


2010 Bowman Gold

The Johnny Bench was a surprise because I get lots of White Sox cards from Jeff because he's a fellow White Sox collector, but on the other hand, Jeff does a pretty good job of hitting a lot of my different collections. I thought I had the 2004 Donruss Elite but I had the Extra Edition version of it.



2015 Topps Ar-che-types


1990 Topps (turn back the clock)


1992 Upper Deck


2014 Panini Classics

Nothing really exciting, it's always good to add to the Shoeless Joe collection because I only have 9 cards in that collection.

In case you're interested, the reason I pretty much always post pics of single cards is because of these 2 blogs that I use to store my cards. My Personal Collections and My Baseball Card Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.