Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

New Additions - White Sox Collection

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise noted) and all were under $.50/shipped.

I'm listing Ebay stuff but also I got an awesome package from Dennis over at "Too Many Verlanders" and my favorite "Too Many Manninghams", although you'll see a lot of that great stuff on the TMM blog whenever I get that post together. I also received 2 huge packages of mainly White Sox cards from Jeff over at "2 x 3 Heroes" as well and both guys also sent a bunch of vintage. I'm also randomizing the posts so let's see what's next.





Dennis hooked me up with these 2 great cards. I really liked Carlos Lee when he was with us, but didn't follow him much after he left. I'm pretty sure this is my first auto of his. The Gordon Beckham card I thought I had but the one I have has a different picture so apparently they made different ones of these as well. I knew they did the insert Golden Moments, just not the relic cards. Thanks Dennis.


To be fair, Jeff sent a ton of White Sox needs, but I was already having to take pics of so many cards that I didn't take any for these. Including in what he sent me was a complete 2015 Topps team set, including some of the inserts and a bunch of the 2015 Heritage as well. When I say a ton, I mean he probably added (just a guess) a few hundred cards to this collection. Just because there isn't any pics, doesn't mean he doesn't get any love on this post. Thanks Jeff.




























I picked up the first 3 2015 Heritage cards before I had gotten the packages from Jeff so those ended up being dupes. I was bidding on the gold versions that I could find though and ended up with just the Tyler Flowers card. Lots of refractors and different foils before winning a few 90's cards. I have the McDowell Donruss card but I didn't have the Leaf one. A couple of 80's card with some great vintage. I grabbed a lot for the White Sox collection.

In case you're interested, the reason I pretty much always post pics of single cards is because of these 2 blogs that I use to store my cards. My Personal Collections and My Baseball Card Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.