Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 8, 2018

2 cards and a coin

I got lazy again, I had gotten 3 envelopes with 3 cards, sorta, but I got them on Friday and I just never got around to posting them because I had a somewhat busy weekend. I ended up with today off work so you're getting this post earlier than the norm and if I get more cards later this afternoon, you might get those tomorrow.


I thought I already had this as I had an 1990 Upper Deck listed but apparently he has 2, the other being him in a Giants uniform towards the end of the set. I picked this up for $.17/shipped. It is my 113th card of the Kid.


I also managed to pick up this coin from Topps of Mike Schmidt. I really wasn't expecting this just because coins are more rare and they end up going for over a quarter. I got this one just under a quarter at $.23/shipped. It is my 122nd card (sorta) of Schmidt.


I was happy to grab this as I don't get to pick up to many Konerko's anymore, especially a newer one since he retired. This is from 2017 Archives and I got it for $.23/shipped and it is my 441st different Konerko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.