Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

9 cards, 2 relics and an auto

I had a busy day today with 9 cards coming in. It all came in 2 envelopes though since 6 came from one seller and 3 from another.

The first seller had a bunch of 2017 Topps and Update and I grabbed what Sox I could get as well as a couple of player collections.



The first 3 are all from the flagship and the Goldberg is from Update.  I picked up the Nate Jones for $.16/shipped, the Austin Jackson for a penny/shipped, the Adam Eaton for $.23/shipped and the Brad Goldberg for $.25/shipped.


I also managed to grab this Zimmerman, also from the update set. I picked this up for $.25/shipped and it is my 87th different Ryan Zimmerman card.


I also managed another Chris Sale. This is only my 2nd one in a non-White Sox uniform. I grabbed this one at $.23/shipped. It is my 130th different card of Sale.

I also managed a few more expensive cards from another seller.


I remember when the Sox were pretty high on this guy, or at least I recognize the name so I assume they were. I grabbed this autograph for $1.25/shipped.


You're not seeing double, I actually won both of these. I bid on both thinking I might win one but I managed to get them both. I paid $1.90/shipped and $2.13/shipped for them. I keep dupes of relics or I may ship one off to 2x3 Heroes if I ever get another package for him together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.