Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bench Sunday

I've been slacking again. Sorry, but I have something cool to tell you about. I know you card collector's are constantly checking the mail box to see if you got any cards in the mail. Now, you can know before it's there. Download the USPS app on your phone (you can sign up online as well) and you can see what mail you are getting today. It's called Informed Delivery. It also tracks packages as well. You can see a scan of the front on the envelope first thing in the morning, before it's even delivered. I don't really need to know but I still find myself checking the app every morning. I figured you fellow card collector's would like it.

Let's get to a couple of cards though.


I grabbed a couple of cards of Johnny Bench. They came from 2 different sellers but I threw them up here together anyways. I picked them both up for a $.25/each/shipped. These 2 give me 78 cards in the player collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.