Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Base Sox

With all the autos and relics I've picked up lately, I've also picked up some regular cards for quarters as well.


I took a chance that I don't have this. I have almost 10,000 cards logged and it wasn't listed there but I have tons of cards that I don't have listed yet so I may have it. This is gold version so I took a shot. I picked it up for $.25/shipped


Again, took a shot. I didn't have this set listed in my team sets needs so I'm assuming I don't have any but like I said, I have a lot I don't have listed yet. I could just be screwing up what Bowman set this is because Bowman confuses the hell out of me with all their different numbered set in one. If I do have it, I'm only out $.25/shipped.


I also picked up this Snopek card on a guess. This card doesn't look familiar so I really don't think I have this one. It was also $.25/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.