Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

1 Auto, 2 Relics, 3 Collections

I've been purchasing a lot more relic and autos lately because of the way I changed my searching on eBay. My Michigan collection has really been helped out but I did manage to land a few for some other collections.


I believe this is my 2nd autograph of Alexei. I liked him when he played for us even if his bat was very inconsistent. I picked this up for $3/shipped.


I also picked up this Chris Sale for that player collection as well as the White Sox collection. This wasn't really a huge surprise, I think now that he's on the Red Sox, his White Sox stuff has lost some of it's demand. I picked up this relic card for $2.99/shipped. It is my 135th card of Chris Sale.


I also managed to pick up a relic of Ryan Zimmerman. I do have a couple of his relics but I usually get outbid on them. I really don't pick many of his base cards up, let alone relics so this was a nice surprise. I picked this up for $2.50/shipped and it is my 90th card in the Zimmerman collection.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the overall presentation of those Upper Deck Artifacts Apparel cards.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.