Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I'm still awake

It's been a busy week at work and I've been very sleepy in the evenings so I haven't gotten anything up all week and I've received a ton of cards in the mail. Monday alone, I received 10 envelopes but it was only 5 different sellers. I'll explain when I get to those cards.

This will probably be the last day I post until next week because I will be camping all weekend as I do every Father's Day weekend.


I picked up this Sportflict of Ozzie Guillen for a whopping $.06/shipped. I remember how cool these cards were when they came out. They seem kind of uninspiring now.


I also picked up this Jim Abbott from the same seller, also for $.06/shipped. This is my 96th card in that player collection. I'm closing in on that century mark.


A couple of more White Sox cards I picked up but a little more modern are this Durham that I grabbed for $.06/shipped too, and


I picked this one up from the same seller as above for $.15/shipped. I recognize his name but that's about it, I would guess from cards alone.


I also picked this up from a 3rd seller. I got it for $2.25/shipped. It's got a stripe as well as being numbered but Mags stuff doesn't go really well anymore so I wasn't all that surprised to win it.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.