Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I'm back, again

Holy crap! Has it really been almost 3 months since I posted. Yikes! What's funny is the last post I mentioned that I was going camping that weekend and we go twice a year. The next camping weekend is this weekend. I guess I just needed a summer break from the blog.

I was still purchasing cards, quite a bit actually but the majority of my time blogging went towards my PC blog, I've now gotten 11,557 cards posted there, although I have duplicates on there that I'm slowly working through. You'll also see another collection started, which is the Baseball Collection which pretty much consists of whatever cards I find on Ebay for a dime or cheaper. It's not real big yet, but it may eventually get there.

I did get a card in the mail today for the Vintage Collection.


This is my 340th card for the 1979 Topps set which puts it just under 47% completed. I only paid $.20/shipped for it. I don't usually search for vintage card pick-ups any more just because it's so time consuming to search each year so I'm guessing I ran across this looking for the dime cards.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.