Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Michigan Saturday

Technically, the cards I'm showing today, came in the mail yesterday. I've been fighting a cold and I had running around to do after work so by the time I got on my laptop, I was half asleep so I never got around to posting them. This post with me heavy on the Michigan stuff today but I'll start with the one that's not.


I picked up this card for the Baseball Collection for $.10/shipped. Not that I really want to add any Indians to my collection since they are running away with our division, but they are also the only team over .500 so it's not like it's a tough decision.


I'll start the Michigan collection with a dupe. I actually already have this card but I bid on dupes of autos and relics, I just don't go to $3 depending on how many I have. I picked this one up for $2.25/shipped and it was a 2 card lot with another auto of a Boise State player but I don't have a Football Collection so it's not featured here. Dennis, let me know if you need this and it's yours.


This is only my 2nd Mo Hurst card, I grabbed it for only $.35/shipped. I've bid on a bunch of his but they tend to go over my max bid. I bid max bid of $.50 on Michigan uniform cards which is why this is over my usual $.25 bid.


This is my 3rd card of Channing Stribling, all 3 are auto's in his Michigan uniform. I picked this one up for only $1.25/shipped.

I guess it pays to wait a day to post since I watched Michigan play today, it's only fitting to post a bunch of Michigan cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.