Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 17, 2018

White Sox Monday

Gonna follow up my Michigan heavy post with a White Sox heavy post, sorry about that (not really.)


I came across this looking for dime cards but I needed it for the team set. Which I'm not really close to finishing but I still needed it and how could I pass up a card of One Dog for $.06/shipped.


I was thinking I already had this so I only bid $1 on it, which is what I won it for. When I went to log it in, I went to check and see if I did indeed have it, I searched him by name and come to find out, this is my 3rd one of his, and this card. That's alright though, I keep dupes of autos. Unless I know Jeff (2x3 Heroes) needs it than I'll send it his way.


I've been watching him the last few months and he's been a decent player with some potential so I was happy to pick up this auto for $1.25/shipped.


I've definitely kept an eye on Nicky as I believe he has been up most if not all the season. He started the season off with a ton of multi hit games and even though that has tapered off some, he's still a pretty good rookie and again, was happy to pick up an auto of his for $3/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the low priced autos. I wish I could do that with even one of the current Cubs. I used to rake in the Carlos Marmol autos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always said that was the advantage of being a White Sox fan. It also pays off when buying tickets to a game, you can get White Sox tickets pretty cheap, especially this year.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.