Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Rookies & All-Stars

I did get 2 cards in the mail today and you won't be stuck with all White Sox or Michigan on this post.


A Larry Walker rookie? Hell yeah! Well, ok, it's nothing that awesome especially since it's the 1990 Donruss set but it wasn't a bad pick up for $.10/shipped.


You'll never guess how much I paid for this Chase Utley. I'll give you a hint, it's not between $.01 and $.10 which would have been my max bid. If I had actually bid on it. This was a throw in with the Larry Walker so as you can guess now, it was a free card. There's nothing ever wrong with free cards, especially of a former all-star and silver slugger award winner.


Well you get 1 White Sox card but it has another team on it as well. I picked up this Heritage card for $.23/shipped. I didn't even catch it was Daniel Webb on the card until I received it. He was in the news over players weekend because Kevin Smith wore his nickname on his jersey to honor his friend who had passed. He hit a HR by the way, on the first pitch, and it was his first of the year.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.