Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday pick-ups

I got 2 envelopes with 3 cards in the mail today. 2 player collection, 1 team collection. Let's get to it.


The seller had this listed correctly and incorrectly, not that it's a high dollar card or anything but I picked it up for $.23/shipped. He had it listed as a 2011 Topps 60 years of Topps, which is actually what the next card is. This is my 168th card of Barry.


Now this one is a 2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps even though it looks like the 1983 Topps. I got this for $.23/shipped as well. It is my 419th card of Ripken.


Another autograph of Thyago Vieira. I know he was playing with the Sox this year but all I can remember is watching him blow a lead in the one game I remember watching him in. This is my 5th pick up of his cards, all autographs. I got this one for $2.75/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.