Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Unlicensed Auto

Another one card mail day. I have some more cards coming but I haven't taken the time to bid on anything lately. I've been fighting a cold and going to bed early because I'm getting up earlier. So there will probably be a slow period in a week or so. I'll get going again this weekend.


I picked up this non-licensed auto for $2.35/shipped. It's not even my first auto of his but I believe the other one is also a logoless card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.